« Home | inside just one bulb the light of technology bri... » | cherry trees in spring time technorati tags: p... » | no words just yet » | lead paint » | red for Photo Friday » | generic sky picture; beautiful but generic » | here in Georgia, near the river » | Feminine for Photo Friday. lingerie bloom soft... » | a railroad in Georgia » | from the top of Pikes Peak » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket

a hinge of a chest

technorati tags:

Posted by Faustina | Thursday, March 23, 2006 | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Not your best image.Not to be mean but I don't like it as much as I liked your previous images.Not to be a critic but there are no impressive browns which I would hope to see and I don't like the blur - which I'm guessing is post processing - the 2nd bolt is not in focus.I'm guessing from what I've said you may think I hate the image but that's not true,it's a good picture,but you can do much better.I hope you don't take it the wrong way,it's just some constructive criticism :-P.

Posted by Anonymous Azhar | 3/24/2006   

In contrast I find the blur creates a great depth of field. It makes the image very close and intimate. It lends well to the Haiku.

Posted by Anonymous ozymandiaz | 3/24/2006   

no post processing done here, the hinge is the part in focus which is hard to see the detail because of the shadows. I had a hard time with this one because my lighting just wasn't working for me, and a flash showed too much glare on the metal - and i appreciate the tips :)

Posted by Anonymous faustina | 3/24/2006   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 





Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Creative Commons License
All works here are under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger Templates

Photoblogring Random Site blog search directory Photoblogs.org

DailyAwards - Daily Photography Contests